Anda is an application that improves the quality of life in patients with Parkinson’s and people with neurodegenerative diseases, because it provides sounds and visual signals that are considered essential to improve movement in individuals with EP
You must register as a member of our APP to add, publish, and share the materials and/or contribute and participate for example through user forums or ratings.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Registration Data that we will request will be that the offer to obtain an ANDA ID must include a username, email address, password; ANDA ID is an account that you create with our database to become a member and use the ANDA Service. Your ANDA ID username and password is used to authenticate each site you operate or contribute. For each ANDA ID, a public profile site is automatically associated that can operate like any other site.
- We may also ask you to provide additional personal data to us for specific purposes, such as (gender, date of birth and country of residence), in order to facilitate the discovery of other Members with similar interests and/or backgrounds, or similar professions so that you can communicate with other members or the supply of our products or services. Together with the ANDA registration data, these supplementary personal data and are known as the ANDA members – personal data.
- Our services are not available to children under the age of 18 and we ask that if the person is under the age of 18, they may use this service only in connection with and under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your ANDA data for the following purposes:
- To identify you as a registered user of our APP, including any site you operate.
- To offer you our products and services.
- To send you information about our products and Services.
- For our own internal purposes in relation to risk control, the settlement of consumer disputes.
- To produce statistics and other information regarding our business and your own. ANDA provides its member(s) operating a virtual site with the ability to collect, store and display some or all the site data that you have chosen for supply.
We may, for example, perform statistical analyses of the behavior of users of our APP to measure interest in different areas of our site and to inform advertisers such as how many patients they send information to third parties. This information, and any other general information about our users, that we share with advertisers and other partners, we will not disclose personal information about you.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You should only disclose your Registration Data to others in the following circumstances:
- To prepare or send any communication to you, or to assist us in connection with any of our administrative or business functions, or in providing any of our products or services to you.
- If we are asked to do so by any legal or regulatory authority, or if we believe it would be correct to do so in relation to any legal or regulatory matter. We will not share your personal information with third parties, except as indicated below, or except when you are informed in advance and will give you the opportunity to opt-in.
We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit, payment card processors, who perform services on our behalf.
- Other companies with which we partner or carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our website or offline in our APP.
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as compliance with legal requirements, fraud prevention and protection of the security of our users. Unless they are already legally required to maintain the registration of confidential data, you will enter into agreement with anyone to whom we disclose their Registration Information in points 4.1 and 4.2, which oblige them to maintain the registration of confidential data.
Members may choose to vote, review and comment, quantitatively and qualitatively on any of the materials, and/or rely on other members. As an unregistered visitor, you may be allowed to rate some material. Review of your ratings and trust statements may be publicly displayed unless you change the default settings, your username will automatically appear with reviews and comments you post, and if other members wish, they can receive email notifications of your posts or post their own comments to your comments or any material you might create.
We, and our licensors, may post your material with appropriate rating, revisions and comments as described in the Terms and Conditions of Use. We may publish scores and use them to develop global ratings, personalize web views, advertisements served for merchandise and products. We use your review and rating of trusted network members to personalize the site and identify views and characteristic popular deputies or reputable materials. We can also
Use member ratings to identify materials harmful to the community. While we do not expect the transfer of the complete classification and review network of trusted databases to others (except as contemplated in this statement), the database will be used throughout our network and to generate results for others.
- SALE AND SUPPLY
We will comply with the following restrictions in relation to your personal information. 6.1 you may not sell your Registration Data to another person prejudiced by the exceptions in points 4.1 and 4.2, you must not provide your Registration Data to another person so that they can use it for their own purposes.
- THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Registration Data is maintained while ensuring that it is in our possession. We will not store financial data and use your financial data only for the processing of the purchase of new ANDA or services that we can offer you, we leave that to other entities that we hire external, and it will be the obligation of your bank to inform you of all your financial movements.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our site you may record IP addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet, management systems and troubleshoot problems. We may collect information about your viewing habits when you visit our website or APP through your IP address and using cookies and other network tools in the following ways.
- A cookie: is a small electronic file that collects information when someone visits a website. A cookie can identify the pages being viewed, and this can help select the pages the user sees. Some cookies only exist viewers while they are online, but persistent cookies – which are not session-based – remain on the viewer’s computer, so that he or she can be recognized as a previous visitor when he or she next visits our website. This information allows us to collect information about browsing habits on our site while a viewer, and this may be useful to help us monitor and improve our services. Do not store sensitive information, such as account numbers or passwords in persistent cookies, and cookies, in themselves, do not contain enough information to identify you. A personal identity will only be acquired in relation to your browsing habits after you have formally provided us with your Registration Data for the purposes indicated in point three above.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Copyright ANDA Contact Privacy Information Policy copyright and Intellectual Property. ANDA respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. It is ANDA’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate user accounts that may repeatedly infringe or violate the Copyrights or other intellectual property rights of ANDA and/or others. Remember that we have an Innovation Patent in force, and it may be a reason for any lawsuit if we see that our software is being copied since we have protected it for more than 100 million dollars, a sum that will be charged if we see that there is an irregular situation.
If the APP does not work properly for you contact us, but please note that we are not responsible for this as it is a product for people and all of us react differently to each treatment. In good faith we have acted so that you as a patient react positively and we want it, but if it does not work, we recommend that you give us your information and we will try to investigate the reasons so that in a next update you can have it, however, we cannot ensure that everything will work 100%.
The SOUNDS, RHYTHMS AND VOICES are patented, and any copy made of them is against the law and will have up to 20 years in prison for theft of material and intellectual property. We require notification of claims of intellectual property infringement right to act as soon as possible.
This process is for COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS ONLY. Correspondence in relation to others will not be answered. For reports of abuse and related issues, please see the link below to contact us. ANDA for notification of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement may be contacted as follows:
Carrera 33 N°54 – 98 Piso 302, Bucaramanga, Santander, Colombia
Please note that due to security concerns, we cannot accept attachments. Accordingly, any infringement notification sent electronically with an attachment will not be received.